Monday, September 25, 2023

Prayers for Seasons of Change






Sweet 'n Sassy Season of Change and leaf dies (older retired set), Papertrey Ink Winter Woods (birch limb used for stripes), My Favorite Things Torn Paper Edges border dies
 


I needed a sympathy card, unfortunately (these always stump me).


I love the colors from the recent Color Throwdown Challenge, so I took a step in that direction with some beautiful leaves from a set I've had for awhile.



The stripes are actually birch images from another set I've had for awhile.


I just needed to get it done, so I don't dwell on how sad I feel for this family.


Sometimes, you just have to keep it simple and do it.


It's not that I didn't like the card I made, I just didn't like the reason I needed to make it, you know?



Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment:

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful card featuring this trio of leaves! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CTD!