Thursday, September 7, 2023

Record Shop You Rock

 

When I saw the cutest record shop sample design at Concord and 9th 

(For the Record bundle), I had to try it too.


Concord & 9th Window Shoppe Pop Up Base/Greatest Hits/For the Record,  Brutus Monroe: Rock On sentiments, Reverse Confetti patterned paper




I did the innies too, with a combo of Concord & 9th's Greatest Hits and rounded sentiment from Sugar Pea Designs.

The sentiment on the orange tab is one of my faves from My Favorite Things Anything But Basic Birthday sentiments.




 My Favorite Things Anything But Basic Birthday sentiment, Sugar Pea Designs Greatest Hits (no longer available)


Using the fab colors at Just Us Girls, I got it done for a friend of my daughter's.





Thanks for your sweet visit!





1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

You tried it and you mastered it! This is adorable, Marlena. So many cute details. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls!