Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Clean & Simple My Favorite Things 2023 Card Design Superstar

 


I created a clean & simple design for


 My Favorite Things Card Design Superstar challenge.



I took my fave plant and pot pair (Massage Envy) from My Favorite Things, and framed it with a window die (The View from my Office).



All My Favorite Things Supplies: The View From My Office Die-namics (window pane & frame), Massage Envy Die-namics (plant and pot), Breakroom Buddies sentiment, Outside the Box Level Up Die-namics (side panel), Mini Slimline Outside the Box (stitched main panel)





As for the Breakroom Buddies sentiment, it sits on a side panel from Outside the Box Level Up.

I love the unique shape it offers.

Here it is before I attached the pieces on a stitched panel from Mini Slimline Outside the Box:







2023 Card Design Superstar: Clean & Simple Genius


I appreciate your sweet visit today~




2 comments: