Monday, January 17, 2022

I See You Friend




Concord & 9th Bright Eyes, Simon Says Stamp Better Together sentiment







This sentiment in Simon Says Stamp's Better Together reminds me of a powerful movie scene in the 2014 movie Beyond the Lights.

 A celebrity tries to leap from a balcony to her death, but her bodyguard grabs onto her just in time to save her.


As she's dangling precariously, he screams into her face, stares into  her eyes, and yells "I see you!".


Gently, he repeats.. "I. See. You."


Those words and that moment hit me some kind of way.


I'm meaning the same thing with this card. 

I want my friend to feel seen, you know?







The background was the most fun, though.

I painted in upward strokes golden color acrylic and orange gold glitter glue, to mimic the bursting effect 
of this gorgeous challenge photo at Fusion.





Thank you for your sweet visit!















1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

Such a fun splashy card! Love it! Glad you shared it at Fusion!