Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Boop the Doggo Nose



In case you missed my previous post...


"Boop" is kind of like gently tapping a nose, and Doggo means dogs.


At least that's what I'm told by today's youth. ;)



Dragonflybuzz stamped images (Etsy), CZ Design (Simon Says Stamp) Boop Wafer die, My Favorite Things Stitched Square dies, Tonic Studios Mirror Cardstock, Brutus Monroe Cardstocks






Simon Says (Wednesday): Four Legged Friends


Allsorts Challenge 660: For a Child




My girls will tell you that their late doggo was their official Valentine for YEARSSS.


My gosh I miss his face and smoosh nose.


Ok, I'm not crying today.


nope.


Have a good one friend.









 

7 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Oh Marlena, these are adorable cards and perfect valentines! I have been instructed in the language of doggos and nose boops by my young ones too - and add to that puppers and A Very Good Boi!! Also, of course you miss your beautiful dog's face and his smoosh nose and if you are crying then I applaud you for your humanity. Sending hugs, Vicky x

Linby said...

Great for teenagers - thanks for the translation! Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

cm said...

Your Boop cards are adorable! Sad that you're missing your doggo...Lily and I are sending hugs and love your way!
hugs~c

Sarn said...

Thanks for sharing these sweet cards at Allsorts this week.

Sarn x

brenda said...

All very sweet, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Many thanks for joining in my challenge at Allsorts again this week.
Lorraine

Gerrina said...

And more cute/funny cards; great colours! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!