Saturday, January 22, 2022

DT INkspirational Cozy



It's time for another challenge at INkspirational!




Honey Bee Stamps Coffee Cup Card/Gift Card Pocket, Erin Lee Creative Nesting Heart Dies, Darice Embossing Folder








Carol's choice is Cozy.








I can't drink coffee, but I love the PRESENTATION of it...


sigh. ;)


In the US, we use the term "cozy" for the coffee wrap around (that holding this card closed), but not sure if that's universal.



I created these cards as gift card holders, and I couldn't stop creating them.


I love when that happens. ;)


Please visit my talented team mates at INkspirational and join us with your unique creation!





 

5 comments:

Pia S said...

This giftcard holder design is awesome! And with the little heart details they’d be perfect for valentine’s, which is just around the corner.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE what you have done Marlena, gorgeous colour mix (as usual) and a wonderful way to receive a gift card. As for the wrap being a "cosy" I'm not aware of the term in the UK.
Faith x

Marina said...

These look great! Such a lovely way to present a gift card and I love the dash of pattern and colour the 'cozy' adds.

A.Rose said...

A nice cup of coffee the best way to get cozy!

cm said...

Totally love your take on cozy, Marlena! Fabulous coffee cards, made all the more special in being gift card holders!
hugs~c