Friday, January 14, 2022

Fierce Typewriter





The Ton Stamps Vintage Type, Colorado Craft Company A Queen's Crown sentiment, Acrylic Paint, Glitterific, Pink and Main Slimline dies







I wanted to participate in Color Hues' Red and Purple challenge, so I had fun with the acrylic and glitterific pairing.


It was a perfect excuse to grab two jewel tone colors that are bold.



The Ton Stamp's typewriter was inked up in lavender and grape inks, and I used red acrylic paint with Princess Glitterific.







So kind of you to stop by and look see. ;)







 

5 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

I love your fierce typewriter! Gorgeous card!
Thank you for joining us at Color Hues! Happy New Year!

Nancy said...

What a fun and unique slimline card, Marlena! Love the sentiment! Great job with our colors at Color Hues! Thanks for joining us and have a great weekend!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Brilliant card as always Marlena, love the colour mix and how it flows.
Faith x

Karen said...

What a great (and creative) card! Love the sentiment, too. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Darnell said...

Your design is fierce, Marlena! I love your take on the colors and I had a chuckle because back in the day, I was a reaaaaally fast typist and I'm sure there was imaginary smoke and fire like this spewing out of the back of my typewriter, lol! Hugs, Darnell