Saturday, January 8, 2022

DT INkspirational Goal



It's time for another challenge at INkspirational!




The Greetery Pitcher-esque , Papertrey Ink Corner Adorner



This time the prompt is Goal~




 


There have been so many changes this past year for myself and I'm sure you can relate!


I want to focus on the beauty and not be overwhelmed by the changes, you know?


That was my idea with this creation, anyway. ;)


Please visit the challenge blog to see my talented team mates' work then join us with your unique creation based on the same prompt~







4 comments:

cm said...

Seeking beauty and light in all things is a wonderful goal for these challenging times...and as inspiration for our theme! Your card is lovely!
hugs~c

Pia S said...

I was thinking something along these lines for a card too, but having 5 nephews, some of them football interested, I thought I’d better get one masculine done and not make it more tricky than that for myself. I love making masculine cards after all:) But I love your twist and the fun, elegant design.

Marina said...

I love the string of lights spilling over the jug .. goal seems achievable and likely to lead to more happiness. Love those fancy corners.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A gorgeous inspirational card Marlena, a beautiful thought also.
Faith x