Saturday, January 1, 2022

Coffee Panda with a Snowflake and a New Challenge on the Block

 




Mama Elephant Panda, Darice Snowflake



This past holiday season is a blur and I'm still feeling Christmas cards. ;)


So thank God He let me see that there's a new challenge on the block and it's just in time for me!


Sweet Amy introduced this challenge on Instagram so I made sure to take note of it.


It's the first challenge I looked for this morning!




Just Us Girls is back and yes, it also fits for me today.


Jan 1 is looking up already. ;)




Thank you for your sweet visit today~


8 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Super cute

~amy~ said...

woo hoo! Thanks so much for joining in the fun Marlena!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is so cute and wonderful, love the magenta snowflake and the little bear.
Happy New Year
Faith x

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Rajani Rehana said...

Happy new year ��

wienerhoneymooners said...

So cute!!!!! Love the sweetness!!!

Lisa said...

This is so super cuute!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Challenge!