Thursday, January 13, 2022

Coffee O'Clock




A little coffee number today.


Erin Lee Creative Coffee Heart die/Glossy Black Cardstock, Stamplorations All You Need is Coffee sentiment/Helen G Rubberbands stencil


I can't even drink coffee, but I appreciate the gist of it ;).


Oh I wish I could, but God gave me the stomach He gave me and I can only craft about it!


I married this sentiment and stencil from Stamplorations with a 

new-to-me die from Erin Lee Creative for a coffee fix.






Allsorts Challenge 658: Anything Goes with Option of New


Thank you for your sweet visit friends~






 

4 comments:

brenda said...

A delightful coffee inspired card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Pauline C said...

Fab graphic look to this card .. so modern. Thank you so much for joining in with my challenge theme at Allsorts this week.
Pauline x

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

nancy littrell said...

Love your stenciled background, sentiment and die cut coffee cup, Marlena. So pleased you joined us at STAMPlorations stencil:-) Hugs..Nancy