Wednesday, October 26, 2011

~True Happiness~

True Happiness



When my husband was close to his military retirement a few years ago, the mailman asked him,

"Are you retired?"


My husband answered the best he could at the time, "Well, sort of."


To which the mailman replied with a thick, southern drawl,


"Either ya are, or ya aren't".


We still use that phrase around the house. ;)


True Happiness.


Either ya have it, or ya don't.



Not a challenge...just a thought. ;)





I'm not sure what I will write in this card or to whom I will send it.


The sentiment just seemed to fit the card. ;)


Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by.







INFO:

Unity stamp set You+Me=Bliss, Papertrey ink,Piggy Tales DP,7gypsies DP,Pink Paislee DP,Scor-Pal,Kid's Jewelry Braiding Cord,clear embossing powder

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So so lovely, Marlena, and your words are SO true! I love this card, the pleated cardstock makes it extra special. Thanks for playing at colourQ this week! :) **hugs**

Sylvia said...

What a happy card, Marlena! I hope you have found true happiness. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Arielle H Gordon said...

Very cute card, Marlena! I like those folds! Thank you so much for playing at the colourQ last week, hope to see you again this week!