Monday, October 31, 2011

~Make It Monday and a Chipboard Deer Accent~

Multi-stamp Background Building got me started today in the right direction.


I used a variety of stamp sets to achieve a masculine/feminine card.


I think so, anyway. ;)



I know a girl hunter who I think would like this.


The deer is a chipboard accent I learned to make in a previous Make It Monday  #34.



The Papertrey Ink sets I used:


Deer-In the Meadow stamp and die
Squiggly lines and dots-Shape Up Snowman Accessories 
Geometric layer-Grunge Me
Sentiment-Wreath for All Seasons

I had everything laying out and didn't plan to come up with this, but I like it!


Thanks for stopping in-give this technique a try. ;)

Other info:

Papertrey ink Premium Dye true black ink,MS ink (turquoise),Tim Holtz Distress ink spiced marmalade


4 comments:

Nancy Guse said...

I love that you placed the geometric layer on a diagonal. Sometimes I find it hard to line up the stamps on the dies, but your deer came out just perfect!

East Shore Lane Designs said...

this is really cute! i like the graphic feel of it.
debbie :)

Suzanne Russell said...

Pretty colors and interesting combination of stamps. I love the deer!

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous Marlena! Such a lovely graphic feel!