Saturday, October 15, 2011

~A Watercolor Thank You~

Papertrey's Make it Monday #36 is Faux Watercoloring.


Lisa Johnson shares a video tutorial to teach you this technique.


It is a beautiful, subtle effect that I used for this thank you card.





My favorite element from Grunge Me was arranged as a flower and lightly smeared with a damp brush.

I laced that layer up with some braiding cord.


The only ink I own which reacted with water was the ColorBox pigment.

Try it with all your inks and see which works the best.


Thanks for stopping in today. ;)

INFO:

Papertrey Ink Grunge Me,Papertrey Ink Communique Curves Sentiments,ColorBox pink ink,Kid's Jewelry Braiding cord,Memento ink


1 comment:

Teresa said...

What a fun thank you. I have that grunge set and never would have thought of using it like that. Thanks for the inspiration.