Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Lots of Love, Cool Envelope and Backgrounds




I've been cranking out thank you cards, and this one has the most shine yet:



Pinkfresh Studio Lots of Love, Spellbinders Paint Your World Butterfly Burst, Hero Arts Cherry Blossom flowers, Erin Lee Creative Designer Foil Plate, Spellbinders Satin Pastel Glimmer Foil, Tonic Studio Mirror Cardstock, Concord & 9th Nectar Premium Cardstock, The Stamp Market Rip Strip Envelope A2








The flowers were in my extra pile.


They seemed to vibe with the butterfly.


Simon Says (Wednesday): Things With Wings


Simon Says Stamp IG April Challenge: Shimmer & Shine


Hey I was messing around with Erin Lee Creative's Designer Foil plate and I love it in all the colors

 (including the solid plate version with remnants on the second and third)~


 

Three were on Erin Lee Creative's White Glossy Cardstock and the third one (solid plate with remnant) is on Black Glossy cardstock(pastel glimmer foil).



I trimmed the last on on the right and added a strip to my card

 (it went well with Concord & 9th's new Nectar Cardstock. ;)


The Rip Strip Envelope A2 dies I picked up at The Stamp Market is EVERYTHING...just saying ;).


Thank you for your sweet visit!



No comments: