Monday, April 24, 2023

Baby Shower Invites, Favors and Advice Cards


My daughter is expecting y'all!

This is my first grandchild and we are so excited for this lil' one!!!

Here's a look at shower favors, invite and an Advice Onesie for the guests to fill out:





Lawn Fawn Tiny Gift Box/Bunny Add-On/Chick&Duck Add-On/Plan On It Calendar (rainbow arch info), Birch Press Design April Showers sentiment stamp, Sue Wilson Collection-Baby Onesie, Sizzix Rainbow Joy dies



The shower invite, once designed (you know how it goes...thinking, thinking, and more thinking until you're satisfied ;) ),
was easy to replicate.

I kept the party detail stamps attached to my MISTI until I knew I had enough.





Lawn Fawn Plan On It Calendar (rainbow arch info)/Chick & Duck Add-On (Tiny Box) umbrella , Birch Press Design April Showers sentiment stamp(embossed in glitter powder), Sizzix Rainbow Joy Dies, Simple Stories Harvest Market patterned paper (on the umbrella)

 






Thank you for your sweet visit today!


1 comment:

Laurel said...

Fabulous card. Love the little umbrella Thanks for playing at Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!