Tuesday, April 25, 2023

I Love You Barn Animals



I am on the cute train friends;

I'm going to be a grandma ;).


Lawn Fawn Tiny Gift Box/Bunny Add-On/Chick&Duck Add-On, Erin Lee Creative You Got This Foil Die Set/Black Glossy Paper, Spellbinders Satin Pastel Glimmer Foil, Simple Stories Homegrown 6X8 Paper Pad



For my daughter's baby shower, I made about 40+ favor boxes of these cuties cut from Lawn Fawn Tiny Gift Box and Add-On dies.







They were so much fun, I wanted to make more "friends", HA! ;)

But I used them in a country scene for Lawn Fawn's challenge:




I recently picked up Simple Stories Homegrown paper pack that has this cute country scene.

They just needed the two cuties.

I'm also entering the following challenges because Ducky has a wing:


Simon Says (Wednesday): Things With Wings


I appreciate your sweet visit!







1 comment:

Gab said...

Oh wow! These are so sweet!!!