Saturday, April 22, 2023

INkspirational DT #288 Dots & Stripes





 Photo Play Little One patterned paper, Whimsy Stamps Build-a-Fairy mushroom die, Erin Lee Creative All You Need is Love die



It's time for another challenge at INkspirational!


This time the challenge is Designer Nonni's choice: Dots & Stripes.




I LOVE the stripes on this Photo Play Paper from the Little One Collection!


The mushroom and sentiment dies were in my extras pile, so this card came together pretty quickly.


Please join us with your unique creation~

5 comments:

Julia Aston said...

so fun with the stripes on your background and dots on mushroom and stripes Marlena! Very effective in the black/gray/white colors too! Julia xx

Pia S said...

I see why you love the striped paper, I do too, for its color combination and uneven lines, very decorative. Fun idea with the mushroom to bring in the dots.

cm said...

Your card is definitely groovy, Marlena! What a fun way to incorporate stripes and dots! What a great way to use the Little One collection!
hugs~c

Nonni said...

This is such a fun card! I love the groovy mushroom! :)

Marina said...

I love this greyscale look - so original