Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Little Note, Big Thanks


Here's another thank you for a family helper that helped me with a recent baby shower (the patterned paper on the umbrella was the same that covered the diaper pong board I made and I have SO MUCH of it).


I'm glad I can use it to carry the theme to thank you cards~


Spellbinders Umbrella Bloom/All-Occasion Hot Foil Mail Box Greetings, Erin Lee Creative Stitched Diamond Die,Tonic Studio Mirror Cardstock, My Favorite Things Color Drops die, American Crafts Damask Love Grl Pwr patterned paper


Lovely raindrop inspiration from Inspired By:

(I could cut raindrops out of mirror cardstock everyday and not get tired of it!)




Speaking of Mirrored Card Stock:

Simon Says Stamp IG April Challenge: Shimmer & Shine


Even the sentiment is hot foiled with Spellbinders Glimmer Foil (Teal) for a bit of shine!


Thank you for your sweet visit~





 

3 comments:

Laurel said...

This is so cute, love the umbrella Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

sandie said...

Love that Miri card rain drop and fab use of the patterned paper, super card Marlena x

~amy~ said...

so sweet Marlena!
Thanks for joining us at the Inspired By challenge.