Monday, January 13, 2020

May Hope Sustain You



 I have a sympathy card today.
 
 
These are always hard for me~emotionally, anyway.
 
 
 
I pray it blesses the recipient...she doesn't know me very well~ mostly as a customer.
 
I feel compelled to acknowledge her sudden loss. ;(



 Brutus Monroe Petals die/Square Foundation dies, Verve (no longer in business) Sentiment



Thanks to these colors...I was able to match the somber occasion~ (my usual style just won't do).


https://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2020/01/color-throwdown-575.html




It's my first time cutting with this Brutus Monroe die~

 
 
thanks for stopping by~
 
 
 



1 comment:

Darnell said...

You did a lovely somber card, Marlena, perfect for the situation. She will be comforted by your card and your thoughtfulness. Hugs, Darnell CTD GD