Saturday, January 11, 2020

Guitar Birthday



I had to sneak away during my sister (and family's) visit 
 to create this card for her husband's bday.

It's right around the corner and I wanted to get it done when the idea hit. ;)


Brutus Monroe Rock On stamp set/Mixed Media stencil Wallpaper/Square Foundation dies/Detail Raven Ink, Nuvo Drops


He got to see snow for the first time while visiting...isn't that fun???

I hope she and her fam had a nice time (they only know all things  Hawaii).


I used one of the newest Brutus Monroe stencils~I belong to the stencil subscription plan.

You should be able to purchase it now on the site~


I sponged the stencil through squares cut from cardstock (foundation squares also from Brutus Monroe).







https://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2020/01/challenge-127-anything-masculine-goes.html


Thanks for stopping by today!


4 comments:

Marina said...

Great design - really funky. Hope he enjoyed the snow!

Linby said...

You combined the elements to make such an effective design.
Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.
Linby x
DT

Lady Joyful said...

Wonderful birthday card! Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Andreja said...

What a beautiful card you made :-)) I like your stamps.
Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.