Saturday, January 4, 2020

All the Feels




I'm not ready to put away snowflakes~we'll have them for awhile in our neck of the woods.






Brutus Monroe So Emotional/Uppercase Alphabet/Neon Aqua Pigment, Darice snowflake die, My Favorite Things Stitched Square, Distress tool
 
 
 
 I used Brutus Monroe's Neon Aqua Pigments for a little something too:



 
 
 I love the look of snowflakes as an embellishment:


http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/01/just-us-girls-word-week-517.html

(snowflake dies)
 
 
 Thanks for stopping by today!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Ina G said...

What an unusual card Marlena. Looks fabulous with the Neon Pigment. Such fun! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us girls this week.

Macimbalo said...

Very cool ink and I love your snowflakes! Thanks so much for sharing with us at JUGS this week!