Saturday, January 25, 2020

INkspirational DT Glitz a Strip



It's time for another INkspirational challenge! 


It's my cue for this challenge and I chose Glitz a Strip.


Here's my creation~


Reverse Confetti Happy Winter/Bubble Confetti Cuts, Brutus Monroe Cardstock (Midnight,Sea,Heather,Slate), FolkArt Glitterific

http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/






 I have scraps of cardstock laying about that have been treated with Glitterific.

It's handy to add a bit of shine to any project.






Please join us with your unique creation!




5 comments:

sandie said...

Such a fun challenge Marlena-will have to play! And wow never seen this glitterfetti stuff but it sure looks fun!

cm said...

Glitterific - that describes your card perfectly! Love the strips that pairs beautifully with your hat and dots!
hugs~c

Anila Dikay said...

That's a wonderful theme Marlena. And your card is very pretty. I love how you play around with the shapes.

Marina said...

What a great choice for a challenge .....this is a really fun design and I think would be loved by any age, including a young person.

Pia S said...

I love the theme you picked, so happy I could get a lot of washi tape used. Your design is so versatile, perfect for a person of any age and gender, I love that about a card.