Saturday, September 7, 2019

Island Style




I mentioned I stamped a lot of turtles in various colors.



Hero Arts Color Layering Sea Turtle, KC Hawaii Island Style Stamps, My Favorite Things Stitched Square Stamps/Blueprints 11 panel (retired)




Gwendolyn's technique of using one layer of a layered stamp is one of my favorite ways to make sure I ink up my stamps.



http://ablognamedhero.com/2019/08/august-challenge/

I also like to mix and match stamp sets.

I picked a sentiment from KC Hawaii's Island Style Stamps to go with my graphic turtle. 





 Thank you for stopping by today!



2 comments:

TLady said...

Marlena, this is SO CUTE! LOVE the wavy card stock for your turtle, pretty color choices! I also LOVE the way you're doing your photos! You MUST HAVE a shelf of these LOVELY PLATES / DISHES to display your cards! SO CREATIVE!!! INKY HUGS for your VISITS & SWEET COMMENTS! I APPRECIATE YOU!!! ;)<3

Betty said...

your turtle is so cute - looks like it's just having a nice day at the beach - and love your colors! thanks for joining our challenge at A Blog Named Hero - Betty, ABNH FB DT