Sunday, September 8, 2019

Thankful Stripes & Pumpkins



I'm a sucker for stripes.


You should see my closet! ;)

 


Brutus Monroe Pumpkin Faces, Papertrey Ink Super Stripes, Simon Says Stamp CZ Design Thankful 2 Die, Doodlebug Sprinkles



 I got my hands on the new CZ Design Thankful 2 die and I love it!

I would recommend a metal shim though, for the smaller sentiment.


btw~I had to look it up...use the metal shim OUTSIDE of the cutting plates.

Maybe you can spot the obvious...I don't have that gift, so I'm letting you know, as a friend.

Maybe you felt dumb asking.

Run it twice, just to be sure it cuts through 

(esp with thicker gold cardstock like this).

I did a little masking with the pumpkins~that's rare for me.

Why am I such a wuss-  😆-

~it's not bad!

I can't with myself at times.


https://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2019/09/challenge-119-autumn.html




Thanks for stopping by!


 

1 comment:

Linby said...

A great make.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Male Room challenge.
Linby x
DT