Thursday, September 12, 2019

Striped Scrap & Leaves




My Brutus Monroe Inspiration Box arrived and I've been playing. ;)

But first, my last card used stripes I stamped, and I had a wee scrap left.

 I can't let any of it go to waste, because I'm proud of them. ;)

I had the foresight to cut the remainder out with a rectangle die.
 


Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Maple Leaf dies, Brutus Monroe Inspiration Box Autumn Sunrise chipboard leaf inked up/patterned paper, Papertrey Ink Super Stripes/Brushed Off Rectangle, Verve (no longer in business) sentiment


The inspiration box came with gorgeous chipboard leaves which I inked up with an ink pad to match the stripes.

It paired nicely with a turquoise die cut leaf I had.

The modern patterned paper came in the box, and my rustic knot is from thinly sliced cardstock.

Sentiment is from Verve (no longer in business but still a fave in my collection).

Simon Says (Monday): Stamp It


http://theseinspiredchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/09/inspired-by-signs-of-fall.html





Thanks for stopping by!

 

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Beautiful colors! Thanks for playing along again!