Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Queen of the Glitter People



This sentiment cracks. me. up.





 Inky Antics Crafty Comments, Hero Arts August 2019 My Monthly Hero Set queen, KaiserCraft Stonewall stencil, Vicki Boutin Iridescent Glitter Texture Paste




Of course I had to match it up with the perfect image...a queen from the recent My Monthly Hero.

 





The following challenge is to stretch your stamps...so I matched up various sets like Kristina ~


I definitely get more bang for my buck when it comes to marrying sets (no matter what company...they can all be friends!).



http://ablognamedhero.com/2019/08/august-challenge/




I sponged various colors through the KaiserCraft Stonewall stencil before applying a masked horizon with Vicki Boutin Iridescent Glitter Texture paste.


 I immediately removed the mask and stencil and let it dry (that's the hardest part....the WAIT).












Thanks for stopping by today~


No comments: