Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Stripes & Typography




Ever since renovating my craft space...I've been newly inspired.



I actually have room to stack things "pretty".


For example, this clipboard and letter sorter make a striking couple.







The best of both items inspired my card.





(stamps:Technique Tuesday Ordinary Days sentiment,Hero Arts Joy to the World sentiment,Verve Words of Wisdom upside down sentiment,Papertrey Ink Super Stripes)



Stripes & typography?


Oh yes. :)


I even added neon glitter!







Here's hoping these bright colors wake up your Wednesday, which may feel like a Tuesday if you were off Monday...


hahaha...


wahh????





Thanks for stopping in~




1 comment:

Gayatri said...

Fab and trendy card. Love the layered stamping and will make a great card for teen boys. Thank you so much for joining in Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge.
Gayatri xx