Saturday, March 12, 2016

So This Happened



So this happened~






 My eldest girlie turned 20!!!


I don't even know how that happened guys.


I blinked.



 Oh, wait, what-


her hair is PINK you say?


Yah, I know. ;)


It's our birthday gift.


She wanted to do it at least once in her life.


How fun is she?!


I love it. 


I love her. ;)

  I love that she makes people smile and laugh.

She's a HOOT & 1/2, guys~


You can't take life too serious around her.


She'll make you choke on your food~


but in a good way. ;)


She's a real blessing. 


I can't believe I got to be her mom.


(stamp:Verve Poppy Birthday  die:Simon Says Stamp Greeting Blocks)


As for her bday card...


I was inspired to go BRIGHT with Verve's March Diva Inspiration Challenge.

I love the layered panels on the wall & the movement going on~

 
http://vervestamps.blogspot.com/2016/03/march-diva-inspiration-challenge-and-hop.html


Thank you for taking some time to stop in! ;)



4 comments:

~amy~ said...

awwwww...happy birthday to your girl!!!!! Love her pink hair!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a nice tribute to your daughter! Super fun card too - HB to your 20 year old. And, yeah - we blinked and they are ADULTS!! :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fabulous card for your girl! Love her pink hair and your wonderful choice of prints. Thanks for playing along with our Diva Inspiration Challenge!

Greta said...

Oh so fun--bet she loved her card--& her pink hair!