Monday, March 14, 2016

Couldn't Have Done It Without You



I so appreciate when people get me.

 It just helps me do life...

better.



It's even sweeter when I get me...

  too.

ha!


(stamps: Sweet n' Sassy Stamps Precious Poppies, My Favorite Things Let's Hang out  dies: Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Banner Duo, My Favorite Things Sentiment Strips,Avery Elle Wonky Stitches)






Easter and/or Spring with optional technique twist of masking


I believe this floral panel was thrown in with a Unity order (thank you!!!).



I've had it sitting there begging for MORE in life than laying by the wayside. ;)



Thank you for stopping in!





4 comments:

sandie said...

This is a lovely sentiment and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining TO and loving a lovely comment on our blog x

Karen B. said...

Beautiful!!

Anita in France said...

So pretty, Marlena ... such a lovely cluster of sweet blooms! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

Shery Russ said...

Lovely card! Love all the layers and spring feel! Thanks for joining us at TO! :o)