Saturday, March 19, 2016

Simple Journal Card Creation




I had laid out this journaling card when I created with similar colors a few posts ago.


It made a pretty card all on it's own...but I added layers and stamped another sentiment.



Originally I was aiming for St. Patrick's Day~but missed that boat.


No matter...it works anytime the weather is sweet.


It WILL get sweet someday, right?!

Right?!


(stamp: My Favorite Things Let's Hang Out  die: My Favorite Things Cross Stitch Oval  other:WeRMemory Keepers Journaling Cards)





Check out this citrus blend of colors~



http://www.cardchallenges.com/2016/03/mft-color-challenge-41.html




Yummy yummy ;)


Thanks for stopping by~it makes my day. ;)


Blessings~







1 comment:

Greta said...

Beautiful color combo--need to get my card done--you've inspired me! Love your pretty, cheery card!