Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Bit O' Green





Guys, I used a bit o' green today...




(stamps: Papertrey Ink City Scene/You're a Gem  dies:Avery Elle Wonky Stitches, My Favorite Things Cross Stitch Oval,Papertrey Ink City Scene  other:WeRMemory Keepers Journaling Cards)



Ok, maybe more than a "bit"...but once I chomped on that bit I couldn't stop! ;)


My daughter is literally in a school of trying to make people LOL,

so I'm keeping this card in my back pocket for her next show!


Huge shout-out to the following challenges who motivated me to create...


http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.com/2016/03/fusion-lucky-days.html
(I was inspired by the multiple shades of green)






Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Jeanne J. said...

What a fun card sure to make your daughter smile! What a great mix of fun elements!

SmilynStef said...

All of those fun greens will surely make her smile ... so glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

jenn shurkus said...

great card!!! thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge