Saturday, July 27, 2013

Christmas in July



Woah...ANOTHER card...

 and a CHRISTMAS card at that.



The first one is always the hardest for me.




However, when there's a splash challenge at the Cafe~you can count me IN!







I used a Post It note for that splash of neon.



I thank the challenge at

Christmas in July With a Catch (semi-flat).


It motivated me to get one done.


;)



stamps: Papertrey Ink Grunge Me,Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages,My Favorite Things Christmas Ornaments,Waltzingmouse Teeny Trees sentiment,Mama Elephant We Click
ink: Papertrey Ink True Black
paper: Georgia Pacific white,post it note




3 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

I love the modern design. And thank you so much for letting me know about my Unity Stamps win!!! Hugs!!!

Broni said...

What an awesome idea to use the neon post-it note! Love the CAS funky style of this card!! Thanks for playing along in this week's Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge!

Katie Sims said...

Oh my gosh....this is so fun and fresh looking! Love that neon post it and your stamped snowflakes! I am so glad you could play along with us this week at Flourishes for our Timeless Tuesday challenge! :)