Saturday, July 27, 2013

CASE-ing Coolness



I stole some time to get my crafty on~







I angled my sentiments and popped that color like the

coolio inspiration at


CASE Study Challenge #151

Jocelyn Olson






Summer is slipping by quickly and I've been enjoying spending time with the girlies.



Hope you are making the most of today friends!




stamps: Summertime Charm,Hero Arts Texture and Shape,Verve Borderline and Happy Days
die: Summertime Charm,WPlus 9 Design Studio Quilt Cuts 1
ink: Memento Ink (Teal Zeal,Lilac Posies,Pear Tart),Papertrey Ink True Black
other: Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper
paper: Georgia Pacific white,pink misc.




5 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Marlena what a fantastic card, the stamped jar is brilliant. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the CASE Study!

Tasnim said...

sweet card, Marlena! Great use of colors on the jar.

Monika/Buzsy said...

COOL! Love the jar and the color stipes.

Aimes said...

What a sweet card, I loved those inked edges!
Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :)

Debby Hughes said...

Great jar and a very cool card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)