Monday, July 1, 2013

A CASE and a Cutie Card


I have two cards to share today.  One is a CASE...






Here is her card I CASED...




If you are familiar with Silke's creations...she uses white in the most elegant way.

I wrapped a ribbon around a panel like she did.

Instead of three shiny dots, I stamped three flowers.



The second card is for my niece.



I don't often do cutie pie cards....





but I DO love this cutie pie hedgie!!!





CFC107: Create a Clean And Simple project that features at least one arrow



HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY NOW....




FIRST CARD

stamp: Flourishes Tiny Flowers and Tags,Verve Plain Jane Psalm 3:3
ink: Papertrey Ink True Black and Enchanted Evening
paper: Prima Introspection and misc DP
ribbon: American Crafts





SECOND CARD

stamp: Penny Black Hedgie Friends,Just Rite Curlz,Technique Tuesday Incredible by Ali Edwards
dies: Spellbinders scalloped oval,Verve Arrow
ink: Memento Ink Grape Jelly,Tim Holtz Distress Ink Dusty Concord
other: Copics





6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very lovely!! Love the casing card and how you got the ideas from Silke's card. The second card is so darn cute!

Angi Barrs said...

Fabulous card designs! The second one made me SMILE!

ChristineCreations said...

Lovely case of Silke's card....one of my favourite verses too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flourishes!

Deb said...

Marlena, I love both of your cards. Your CASE is wonderful. And I don't make a ton of cutie pic cards either. Yours is perfect with the sentiment stamped on the arrow. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kelly Griglione said...

Both great cards, Marlena! Love how you used your "cutie" porcupine in a very CAS way. Your niece will ADORE it! So glad you joined the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge this week!

Silke Ledlow said...

Marlena, both cards are just awesome! Great CAS designs!!! Glad you had a chance to play along this week...hugs ~S~