Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Pajama Party


I'm playing at Waltzingmouse's Pajama Party today~woot woot!!


I'm glad this is one of those pajama parties where you don't have to actually wear pajamas, LOL.


I have none pretty enough for such an occasion. ;)


I played with a couple of Waltzingmouse sets: My Island and Teeny Trees (my go-to element set) to create this one layer card.











Challenge 3:In the Background




There are still a few hours left for three of the challenges and more time for a sketch challenge if you want to play along this week.


~Have a great day friends~



stamps: Waltzingmouse My Island and Teeny Trees
ink: Memento Ink (Pear Tart,Dandelion),Papertrey Ink Enchanted Evening,Ranger Jenni Bowlin Weather Vane
paper:Georgia Pacific white
other: Crop-A-Dile Corner chomper





10 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Great graphic design and I just love the colours! Great work!

-Aneta- said...

Very interesting and beautiful art design :) Well done !

Kate said...

Funky graphic design !!! Love it

Leigh Penner said...

Cool stamped background! I like that sentiment, too!

Nancy Penir said...

Simple and fabulous. Wouldn't expect any less from you Marlena!

Angi Barrs said...

Fabulous one layer design!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

I like the way you created movement with these shapes, Marlena!

Thank you SO much for your visit recently. You done lifted my spirits! :)

Unknown said...

Marlena, you always stun me with your graphic eye!! Terrific card! thank you so much for visiting our pajama party!

Carola said...

I both like the colours and the interesting design, it looks really very good.

~amy~ said...

Such fun stamping!