Tuesday, March 5, 2013

EMPHASIZE THE NEGATIVE~dies, that is





I love the cuts of leaves...positive and negative.



I believe each are just as beautiful.



Emphasize the Negative Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

challenges us to emphasize the negative~which I'm sure Cath meant strictly for dies and such (not outlooks on life...being the positive role model she is). ;)








I recently acquired, (you know how those stamps just fall from the sky, LOL)

a background stamp from Stampendous-Autumn words.


I stamped first and cut leaves out next...keeping it CAS.


The sticker sentiment was the easiest~I felt it had JUST THE RIGHT words for empty spots and such.


 Thanks for stopping by today~you know it makes me happy. ;)


stamp: Stampendous Autumn Words
dies: Sweet & Sassy Season of Change
ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
other:Teresa Collins Tell Your Story sticker sheet





6 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Very effective and lovely use of the negative diecut, Marlena! Love the background stamping! BTW I love YOUR sky that stamps are just falling from! Perhaps I should move :)

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Marlena, love the leaves and the way you used the words as well. In answer to the ? about the coffee filter paper, SU is selling it in the new mini and I had not found what I wanted to do with it until I made those flowers! Thanks for stopping by to see me! Hope you have a beautiful Wednesday!

Larissa Heskett said...

Beautiful card and take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Unknown said...

Great card. Marlene, you've done a fabulous job on this challenge. Keep it up girl.

Chriss Blagrave said...

Pretty, love the attached leaf and a great take on the challenge!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! Thanks for linking this up to the Emphasize the Negative Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)