Saturday, March 9, 2013

Gutsy Lady





Told you I was chugging away at that Melody Ross set-I wanna make Mrs. G proud!!!





I spritzed some Dylusion on there for a bit of play~


Let's Be Friends




Those bright colors are speaking to me loud and clear!



Have a great day~

 


 die: WPlus9 Written on Ribbon,Spellbinders Wonky Rectangle
 paper and sticker: Melody Ross Soul Food Collection
Georgia Pacific white cardbase,American Crafts Sketchbook
other: Dylusions Ink Sprays Vibrant Turquoise






4 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Marlena, this is so FAB! LOVE the center sentiment and the BG and the way you spritzed that spray...SIGH! I wish I could make spray look that Pretty!!!

Emily Keaton said...

Very cool--I love how you used the spritz!!

anya said...

Fun! I love the spritz and the way you used the banner die as a background! Very cool. So glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

Alicia said...

Loving those shapes and the splatter, very cool. So glad to have your project at The Play Date Cafe this week, thanks. :)