Saturday, March 9, 2013

Corrugated Strip and Grunge City




Texture can be a fun backdrop for a scene.


I love pulling out my crimper...and I was excited to see the challenge


Cards With Cardboard (or make your own with a crimper).






I kept the scene simple and grungy~it was fun to see my Cameo cut this one out!


My "sun" was punched from chevron paper for  the
Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.


I am on a creating marathon today and enjoying every minute of it.


Blessings!


stamp: Flourishes Hydrangea
die: Grunge Cityscape (Silhouette Cameo),Marvy Circle Punch
paper: Recollections kraft
other: Fiskars crimper




3 comments:

Helen F. said...

FUN card, love the cityscape and crimped background~~thanks for the reminder to use that tool too ;-)

Allison Cope said...

Just beautiful Marlena! Love the scene you created with your die cut and crimped "sun"! Thanks for playing along with our Timeless Tuesday Challenge this week over at Flourishes!
Ally.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)