Saturday, March 23, 2013

A DARE and My Card



Yes, you are at Marlenaisfaithfullycrafting.


This IS my card.


I gave in to a dare~




the Verve March Diva Dare was too fun to pass up...
CASEing Laurie and Maureen.


Laurie with her fun layering and elements and Maureen with her touches of bling and lovely tabs and such...I tried my best to stretch beyond my Marlena-ness.


I added a weird black knot in the lower left hand corner~just to say "it's me folks"~


although
 I highly doubt this would be mistaken for either of their incredible creations.


 ;)



I used the cool colors at




Aren't those ribbon layers so pretty?!


 ~Hope you have a great day~


stamps: Verve Birthday To You,Waltzingmouse Paris Nouveau label
ink: Memento Ink Elderberry
dies: Verve Pennant Trim die,Lori Whitlock 8 Tabs (Silhouette Cameo),Spellbinders Label 25
sticker:Teresa Collins Tell Your Story
other: sewing machine Pink Paislee (Daily Junque Ephemera Pack)
paper: Authentique (Journey,Genuine,Renew),Georgia Pacific white
other:Crop-A-Dile corner chomper,Kaisercraft rhinestones







9 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

hi Marlena, your card is gorgeous, luv the colors...so glad you have taken the Verve Diva Dare!

hugs *~*

Annette Allen said...

pretty card Marlena..

Helen F. said...

Fab card, Marlena! Love all the layers, colors, patterns and mix of elements. You certainly did a great job stretching beyond your Marlena-ness :)

Arielle H Gordon said...

Hey Marlena! This is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with us at the colourQ!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is lovely Marlene! Such a fun design!

Marisa said...

Wonderful take on the challenge. Thanks for taking this month's Dare :)

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Marlena, love the design and the fun knot! thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is darling! Love your fun layers.

cm said...

Gorgeous card! You've taken elements of both Divas' styles and "Marlena-ized" them beautifully! Your 'signature knot' certainly does add that special touch. So glad you took on the dare, as VERVE products and people are amazing! Way, way out of my league to try to create an entry, so I'll admire (and learn) from afar. Yours is definitely top notch!!