Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mod Flowers

   I am trying out Paper Crafts Color Inspiration #5 today.  The colors are: Beetle Black, Lily White, Pink Fairy and Tangelo Blast.   I love this bright selection!


I thought mod flowers were in order...








I keep pulling out these MS pattern stamps, they seem to go with everything.  I stamped the "vase", embossed, and notched out triangles-according to the pattern.  I matched a wee circle to layer under the black flower.

My KaiserCraft stems came in handy.  Modern flowers need mod leaves!

Thank you so much for peeking in today! :)


Stamps: JustRite You're So Sweet, MS Clear Pattern, KaiserCraft La-Di-Da
Other: Ink: Versamark, white embossing powder, black embossing powder, Sizzix Sun #2 die, Sizzix Swirl Die, Ellison Thin Cuts Flower Daisy, Spellbinders Label Four, American Crafts Precision Pen, DCWV Flower Shower Spring Adhesive paper, orange vellum, Corrugator, Creative Memories Corner Rounder

No comments: