Thursday, May 26, 2011

Shhhhhhh

   I just received my Want2Scrap goodies in the mail yesterday and made a card for my DH while he was out of the house.





Isn't that deer diecut beautiful?
The yellow cardstock in the center is what the deer was mounted on in the packaging....WASTE NOT,WANT NOT! ;)


  This week's Color Throwdown 143


was a great place to start!  You can pick your combo...so I went with the yellow and green (best I could match up for a man's card).

Hope you like...thanks for peeking in! ;)


Materials: JustRite's font, Versamark ink, black embossing powder, MS pattern stamp, MS fringe scissors,Rhonna Farrer Autumn Leaves Adhesive Pack, Sizzix Adhesive Paper

5 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Marlena, this is terrific! Cool scene and I love your grass! The deer is a very intricate looking die cut! Great manly card! Sure your dh will love it!

Sue Lelli said...

Wow! This is just Manly and FABULOUS! LOVE that you used the packaging!

Ruth M said...

What a great masculine card. Love the deer die cut, your grass and the fact you repurposed packaging - way to go! Fab card!

Joan Ervin said...

What a wonderful guy card...the deer diecut is awesome and I love your great design!!!

Lindsay said...

This is a great guy card! Love that dear! Thank you for stopping by my blog!