Saturday, October 7, 2023

Hope Kokeshi Doll

 



This card came together with parts I had sitting in my extra pile.


All the colors mesh well, so I let them play ;).



I-Crafter Kokeshi Doll, Stamplorations digi sentiment, My Favorite Things Blueprints 11 Panel


Oh sweet mustard yellow and black inspiration:





This encouraging sentiment was a free printed sentiment that arrived with a Stamplorations order years ago; I'm glad I found a home for it!






The beautiful I-Crafter Kokeshi doll is created with all die cuts~









Thank you for your sweet visit today~




2 comments:

Kate said...

Your Kokeshi girl is adorable Marlena - sure to lift the spirits of anyone who receives this card! Great that you had all the bits and bobs in your extras pile! Thanks for joining us at Time Out in our Support/Encouragement Challenge - hugs, Kate!

Laurel said...

Marlena this is so cute! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!