Saturday, October 21, 2023

DT INkspirational Cold




Stamplorations Let it Snow sentiment die, My Favorite Things Star Shaker Window and Frame die, DCWV Winter Woodland paper pack



It's time for a new challenge at INkspirational!


The prompt is Cold; check out the lil' cute ice cubes in my star.


They were shaker bits I snatched up years ago at Brutus Monroe.


I did a quick check and I don't think they carry them anymore but Etsy may have similar.


Hey, be impressed I used my stash; it's hard to give up cutie pie things. ;)

However, it was the first product I thought of when I saw our prompt.




 


Please join us with your unique take~



4 comments:

Julia Aston said...

You had me at 'shaker' but the little ice cubes in the shaker just put this over the top Marlena! How cute are those!!! Pretty winter them DP behind it all too! A great card for the Cold theme! Julia xx

Nonni said...

We used the same word die! :) Love your icy shaker, such a fun design. xx

cm said...

From the background winter images patterned paper, to the let it snow sentiment, to the awesome star shaker, complete with ice cubes, you've created a fabulous cold-themed card! Totally love this! We've received our first snowfall...not a fan! Bringing out the winter layers...
hugs~c

Marina said...

Ooh I've never seen little cubes like that. What a great idea to use them for this theme. Love the shaker and the paper is perfect.