Thursday, October 12, 2023

Bruh You Make the World (Cat)



What I love about leaving my scraps out...is they tend to fall in place.


This cat fell on this small section of patterned paper (I like to call rain), and that combo set the stage for this creation.




Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Kitty Love, Honey Bee Stamps Inside:Thankful Sentiments, Erin Lee Creative Teen Slang sentiment



My future Son-in-law loves cats, and I thought these two sentiments would go great together for his bday card.




I used my fave colours blue and black for the following challenge:


 




Thank you for your sweet visit!




3 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

That's funny and a great card. Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges

kareN stampZ said...

Love the cat falling on his feet in just the right spot, your card caught my eye (all cards with cats catch my eye), so popped into see it up close

Катерина Pioniya said...

Beautiful card! Great composition and lovely palette!
Thank you for joining us at AAA Birthday Card Challenge - Pioniya, DT