Saturday, October 7, 2023

DT INkspirational Designers Choice





River City Wooden Stamp sentiment, Maggie Holmes Sunny Days floral pattern, Sizzix Katelyn Lizardi envelope liners (straight)



This new challenge at INkspirational is Carol's choice and she picked matching envelope and card:



 

ooooh this challenged me!


I prayed about it (for real ;)) and the Lord allowed me to find a deal on these envelope liner dies (Sizzix) in a local store.


I had seen a gorgeous lined envelope and I felt that was the easiest and most practical way to meet this challenge (my way).


If you decide to stamp an envelope, I'd imagine Staz On or inks that are waterproof would be a good idea!


Please visit the challenge blog to see what my talented teamies have come up with and join us with your unique creation~




3 comments:

cm said...

Gorgeous card and the envelope liner is positively lovely! Bonus for finding it on sale. An inspiring ensemble for our challenge.
hugs~c

Julia Aston said...

A lovely golden card with your beautiful floral paper and coordinating dotted paper around your sentiment and for your liner Marlena. Having a liner really gives a feeling of luxury when opened by the receiver! A beautiful supportive sentiment as well! Julia xx

Pia S said...

Lining the inside of the envelope with a matching paper is a really nice idea. And I think your card has beautiful patterned papers and a meaningful, decorative sentiment too.