Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Happy Retirement Oldies and Newsies




You never know when my husband might need one of these cards to give a co-worker~


(stamps: Concord & 9th Triangle Turnabout,The Craft's Meow Welcome to the Office  dies: Avery Elle Dotted Ellements/Double Pierced Rectangles, My Favorite Things Horizontal Stitched Stripes)


I'm thankful for this challenge which has me sifting through my precious oldies~


http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2017/07/just-us-girls-404-wild-card-week.html


I paired my brand new Concord & 9th Triangle Turnabout with a fun office set from The (now closed) Craft's Meow store.

It took me a few tries to get the hang of the turning around part 
(I lack a Misti).

However, once I read the directions of drawing an "x" in the center of the backside, I was able to align it.

 The office set is invaluable to my collection of images, so it was nice to give it some love too.

 Sounds like a storm is coming so I better get going in case the power flickers out.

Thanks for stopping in!

 

No comments: