Friday, August 11, 2017

Forgiveness


UGH.

I'm working on this one guys.

Seriously.

Praying every day sometimes multiple times a day to have a forgiving heart.
 

(stamps: Verve Potter's Clay  die: Papertrey Ink Half & Half,WPlus 9 Quilt Cuts 1,Avery Elle Double Pierced Rectangles)



I don't know anyone to give this to except myself.

I need to put it somewhere I can see it.

I went with this lovely sketch~

it's back friends!!! :)

 

http://vlvsketches.blogspot.com/2017/08/viva-la-verve-returns.html


Thanks for stopping in~



2 comments:

Carmela said...

Lovely card! The pink and black are gorgeous and I love the sentiment.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love how you used the center strip in the sketch for the verse. So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve!