Monday, July 31, 2017

Stuck On You


Here's another for my hubby~


(stamps: Newton's Nook Cultivated Cacti    dies:Newton's Nook Cultivated Cacti,My Favorite Things Cross Stitched Ovals,Spellbinders Postage Stamp,Avery Elle Dotted Elle-ments)


I went with this wonderful sketch ~

https://sundaystamps.blogspot.com/2017/07/ssc158-be-square.html


I have a TON of oldies~I pulled out this postage spellbinder die and married it with brand new cacti stamps.
 

http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2017/07/just-us-girls-404-wild-card-week.html



Thanks for stopping in friends~


3 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

How cute! Love your sentiment and the colors are just perfect. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Judy Woodland said...

This is so stinkin' CUTE!!! I love the postage stamp die, the cacti images simply stamped on the striped paper, and your colors are fantastic. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!
Judy~ JUGS DT
{Judy's Happy Place}

Teresa Kline said...

this is awesome! I am so glad you played along with us at
sunday stamps!


blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*