Friday, August 4, 2017

Cup of Chocolate....errrr...Kindness


I can't eat chocolate like I did back in the day.


I'm so sad it's my frenemy.



Since I can't eat it, I see it everywhere.


(stamps:Verve Coffee Helps  die: Spellbinders Classic Circles)


Check out the huge chocolate bar with caramel and white chocolate touches in the following challenge...

Time Out Challenge #89 Home Sweet Home


http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/challenge-89-home-sweet-home.html


Do you see it???

Cuz I do!

However, I don't have a chocolate set (I'll get right on it), but a frothy beverage is the next best thing. ;)





I'm a mess, friends, thank God it's FRIDAYYYYY!!

Hugs~

6 comments:

Anita in France said...

Tee hee, Marlena ... a chocolate bar as huge as that would be just yummy ... yes, I see it! Love how you interpreted our inspiration ... a luscious mug of hot chocolate against that dotty DP ... fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

Greta said...

Really cute card, Marlena! Iced mocha made with Hershey's syrup is currently my favorite drink--helps beat the terrible heat! By the way, I did use my What the Doodle Snowflake stamp set after seeing your Blog Hop card!

Sandra said...

This is such a darling card, love the polka dots and the little ribbon is a fabulous touch. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Marina said...

What a great shape and design- love the retro vibe.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card! Love the fun shapes.

sandie said...

Oh this looks so warming and do use of colour, great to see you at Time Out