Thursday, July 13, 2023

Red, White, Blue Diaper Pong



I recycled my diaper pong board for a friend's daughter:





Lawn Fawn Magic Iris Sunflower Add-On (number background), Erin Lee Creative number dies, Altenew 3D Star die, Damask Love Don't Go Bacon My Heart (red patterened paper)/Spoon Me (blue floral) Reverse Confetti (out of business) Round Tag 




 



I punched holes the first time I decorated this board, so I duplicated the placements of the diapers and banners.


My friend originally wanted the party around July 4, so the colors at this challenge are perfect!



Thank you for your sweet visit today~



2 comments:

baileyrosy.com said...

Thank you so much for joining us at Colorful Options with this fantastic page so much fun and just perfect for our challenge at Colorful Options.

Marie

Sara Lihz Dobel said...

This is so funny! I love this as a red white and blue project. Thank you so much for joining us at Colorful Options.

Sara Lihz